Sunday, March 01, 2009

Fra-JEE-lay!

Okay, so it's not fragile and it's not a major award and it's not the right time of year for references to my favorite seasonal movie, A Christmas Story. But heck, I got an award and I'm happy, so deal with it. :)
Eileen of Interwoven gave me a Kreative Blogger award. Thanks, Eileen!

Here are the rules for the nominees:

  1. Copy the award to your site.
  2. Link to the person from whom you received the award.
  3. Nominate 8 other bloggers.
  4. Link to those on your blog.
  5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominated.

Okay, so here are my eight nominees:

  1. Persistent Illusion - home of "the Magic Judy"
  2. Tiggywinkle Knits - abode of Bobbie, queen of the enablers
  3. Crazy Aunt Purl - where Laurie continually amuses
  4. Handweaving Today - where Dave's photography, knitting, spinning, weaving, a cats are all gorgeous
  5. Knitting on Impulse - because her artistry reflects the beauty of where she lives
  6. K2Tog - the knitting blog at the Oregonian newspaper Web site, because Mims and Peggy keep us all informed of fiber-related events around town
  7. Chickenlips Knitting - home of Sharon and her Stitchjones yarns (warning, there's music on this site's home page)
  8. The Panopticon - because I can't leave Franklin out. Dolores has sent a threatening note warning me what might happen if I do! :)

On the knitting front, I finished the first Trekking sock. It's warm and toasty and fits great! Only time will tell whether using the heel stitch all the way down the sole of the sock helps it stay in one piece a little longer than some of its predecessors. :)

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Thank you for the award sweetie!