Monday, February 09, 2009

I "applied" myself

Sorry for the bad pun. Couldn't help it. Blame it on Monday and the need for more coffee.

Here's how I spent my spare time over the weekend.

8 oz Spinners Hill Corriedale-Finn Ramboullet - Fall colors3

That's the singles I posted on Friday all plied into 2-ply pretty yarn. Here's a close-up of the pretty:

8 oz Spinners Hill Corriedale-Finn Ramboullet - Fall colors2

Now to find time to get it off the bobbin, washed up, skeined, and weighed. Should be a good amount of yardage there from the 8 ounces of fiber. Stay tuned!

5 comments:

PNWBookGirl said...

Very pretty!

Any tentative thoughts on what it might become?

Sharon said...

It's lovely! Great color range.

Kathleen said...

Can't wait to see this on Wed. Looks like there's a nice combination of colors in subtle stripes. Look great!

Puttenings said...

Oh it's gorgeous! I'm looking forward seeing what you'll make of it :o) Greetings from Denmark

Margie said...

When are you going to spin that New Zealand fiber? ;-)