Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last post of 2008

And I don't have much for you! Can you tell that the snow is gone and my schedule is "back to normal?"

Of course in my world, "normal" means a little crazy. :)

I managed to get out of the house in my very own car on Saturday and worked a full day at the shop. I very busy day! That's a good thing since no one could get there for most of the week. People kept coming in the door and going, "Whew!" then swapping storm stories. Everyone seemed very happy just to be out of their homes and able to get around. Me, too!

Sunday was a full day of transcribing. Yeah, that's exciting!

Monday was back at the shop where I worked from 10-8 covering a shift for a co-worker who went skiing. Another very busy day.

Tuesday morning was in the shop, then across town to the Toyota dealership where I bought my Prius for its 5,000-mile checkup. Got some good knitting time waiting for the car to be serviced.

Which brings us to today, when I was finally able to get to the salon for a haircut and color. Nothing tells you you're getting older than being two weeks for that. Grey roots are not pretty, tyvm! I was so relieved to get that done. Then I ran a few errands and came home.

Which brings us to now. In a little bit, I'll head out to meet my knitting group. We're gathering in our usual spot tonight to hang out and knit and spin and whatever. I can't stay too long because I'll be dealing roulette at a fundraiser tonight from 9 to midnight.

See, I told you "normal = crazy" around here! Sorry for no pictures.

Whatever you're doing tonight, have fun, stay safe, and don't drink and drive, okay?

See you next year!

No comments: