Thursday, August 28, 2008

Destash me, baby!

I blinked and August is gone. Well, almost anyway. September brings the Knit & Crochet Show to Portland and the Oregon Flock & Fiber show to Canby. This can only mean one thing: I must make some room for new things in my stash!

My loss is your gain. Check out what's available either on my Ravelry Sale/Trade page or on my Flickr Destash set. All from a smoke-free, cat friendly (she doesn't mess with the yarn) home and has been kept in bins. Paypal payments preferred. If you're in the Portland (Oregon, that is) metropolitan area, we can probably figure out a way to hook up and avoid the hassle of the post office. See something you like? Email maxfunATcomcastDOTnet.

Destash me, baby!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

ooo! ooo! I want the red Svale. Just sent you a paypal payment (I think I jumped the gun though, let me know if I owe you more money.) Sending you an email now, as I totally did this ass backwards. :) Sharon

Sharon said...

Rats! I wasn't quick enough to score the yarn. Thanks for refunding my paypal so quickly though! :)