Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Hopping on the meme bandwagon

I have a weakness for picture memes, so here goes:




Here's how it works.

Type your answers to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
Using only the first page, pick an image.
Copy and paste each of the URLs into the mosaic maker.

1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you.
12. Your Flickr name.

Here are the credits for my pictures, which may also give you a clue to my answers -- or not.

1. Bonsai sunset, 2. coffee and chocolate mousse cake, 3. Quincy, California, 4. Royal Blue Flow, 5. Michael E. Knight, 6. I love coffee, especially Monday morning..., 7. View of Lake Como at Villa Carlotta, Italy, 8. vanilla peanut butter ice cream hot fudge sunday, 9. Carefree The Sagamore Series # 5, 10. The wonder..., 11. resilient, 12. The package's outside

As for my somewhat cryptic post earlier today, it's simply this: I applied for a job I thought would be perfect for me at this stage of my life. I thought I did well at the interviews (there were two), but I guess not so much 'cause they gave the gig to someone else. C'est la vie! Yes, I was in a funk for a bit, but I choose to think that the universe knows what is best and this wasn't it. Something else will work its way out -- or what I'm currently doing will be sufficient. Thanks for the well wishes! :)

As for knitting, I'm making progress on my February Lady Sweater, but it's not much to look at yet. I'm almost finished with the garter stitch yoke and when the lace starts appearing, it will be more photogenic!

No comments: