Thursday, August 16, 2007

Not much to see here

But I'll post anyway, because you've got to get a move on and head over to the Woodland Woolworks site. TODAY ONLY they're marking all sock yarns down 20%. I've already placed my order, so feel free to go crazy and get a bunch. They even have the new Soxx Appeal on sale (and yes, I ordered more, even though I already bought enough for two pairs of socks just one week ago). I mean, where else are you going to be able to get enough yarn for seven pairs of socks for under $100???? I mean, really, how's a knitter supposed to pass up that deal??!!

Other than that, not a lot to report here. Oh, if you get a chance, head over to the Mason-Dixon Knitting blog and catch a star in the making. Or maybe you want to read all about it over at the New York Times. Whoo, doggies, but that's a creative bunch!

Knitting Guild meeting tonight, Cat Bordhi book signing tomorrow night. Pictures this weekend! Until then, knit on!

1 comment:

GirlyWithATwist said...

I'll see you there tonight. I'm taking the MAX from Orenco.