Monday, December 11, 2006

14 days left!

I'm still in denial that Christmas is here. Why is it that when you're a kid it seems to take forever for Christmas to arrive each year, yet the older you get, the faster it seems to come? Strange how time can be like that.

Anyway, no pictures today. Sorry. I worked most of the weekend and knitted in between gigs. Managed to get one and a half sets of coasters completed and ready for felting, but that's about it. So much more to do!

On Friday, I had two gigs. In the afternoon I was at Kennedy School and then had about four hours until the evening party at the downtown Marriott. Since it didn't make sense to drive all the way home and back again, I stopped at a small LYS called Close Knit and bought some pretty wool for making felted coasters. Close Knit is a nice shop with lots and lots and lots of yarn packed in a fairly small space. From there, I went to Lloyd Center, did a little bit of shopping, got something to eat, and then plunked down near Santa and his elves and enjoyed watching the children get pictures taken with Santa while I did some knitting. I count that as a nice afternoon. :)

For now, I need to get some editing done, then head to another gig tonight in Vancouver, WA. I think I'll go up early and try to beat the traffic! Of course last time I did that, it still took me an hour to get there. I'll post some pictures soon, promise!
Ho! Ho! Ho!

No comments: