Friday, May 05, 2006

Official Patterns online now!

Happy Cinco de Mayo to all! I'm celebrating by announcing that two of my patterns are now available for purchase on LoomKnit.com. I'm honored to be included with the other talented designers offering patterns there.

In the Scarf section, you can find a pattern for my Semaphore Scarf.








And in the Miscellaneous section, you can find the pattern for the Musical iPod Cozy.

Should you decide to purchase either of these patterns, please let me know if you have any questions and just in general how it worked for you.

Wow, I feel so official now!

3 comments:

Sorka said...

Welcome aboard!
I so do love that I-pod cosy.. makes me want to run out and get and I pod just so I can knit for it! ehhe
Great job!
Denise
knitchat.com

KansasA said...

Congratulations Cindy! Your scarf and I-pod case look great :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.