Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Wherein Facebook stole my blog posts!

I'm a bad, bad blogger. It's true. Facebook has totally usurped my blogging brain.

Well, that and the fact that between my "day job" running the shop and my "night job" transcribing I don't have a lot of bandwidth left for writing blog posts.

For now, I'll just say that if you want to know what's going on at the shop, you should follow the Facebook page. I update it on a regular basis with pictures and everything. Just like I used to do here!

I'm not sure when I'll be back to regular blog posts here, so I won't make any promises I can't keep. But I'm not ruling out possibilities, either.

If you're reading this, thanks! You're much more loyal than I would ever have imagined. :)

Ciao for now!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sure you'll find something to blog about. Maybe your new window displays?

Little Ol' Liz said...

Just yesterday I was researching Festivus -- and thought of you. So glad you pointed me to you FB page!

Unknown said...

According to Stanford Medical, It's in fact the one and ONLY reason women in this country get to live 10 years longer and weigh on average 19 KG lighter than we do.

(And really, it has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret exercise and EVERYTHING to around "how" they eat.)

P.S, What I said is "HOW", and not "WHAT"...

Tap on this link to reveal if this quick questionnaire can help you release your real weight loss possibilities

emily said...

Thank you for this nice sharing. Great post.