Saturday, February 23, 2008

A Meme diversion

I've been knitting a little and crocheting a little, too, but haven't taken pictures or blogged. Bad blogger!

Worse yet, I'm still not going to blog about it yet. Instead, I'm going to do this meme I found on Deb's blog. It just looks like too much fun to pass up!

Instructions for the meme are:


  1. Go to www.photobucket.com (don't sign in)
  2. For each question below, type your answer in the "search" box and hit ENTER
  3. Use only the first page of hits that come up and select a picture. If no matches are found to your search query you can revise your answer.
  4. Copy the html for the photo you select and paste it in your post.

Okay, here goes!

1. What's your first name?


2. What's your favorite food?

3. Where did you go to school?

4. What's your relationship status?

5. What's your favorite color?

6. Who's your celebrity crush?

7. Who are you listening to right now?

8. Favorite movie?

9. Favorite book?

10. Favorite Disney Princess?

11. Favorite drink?

12. Where's your dream vacation?

13. What's your favorite dessert?

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?

15. What do you love most in life?

16. One word to describe yourself?

17. One word to describe your style?

18. What's your ideal home?

19. What's your favorite mode of transportation?

(Okay, so I cheated. This is my image of my car. It also is the graphic in the back window of my car. It's my favorite mode of transportation, bar none.)

20. What are you passionate about?


If you feel so inclined, take the time to do this meme and drop me a line letting me know you did it. It's fun!

I promise knitting content soon. :)

3 comments:

Deb said...

Fun! I love the car image:)

Anonymous said...

I did it! :)

GirlyWithATwist said...

Just got mine done. Now I am going to bed.