Tuesday, August 07, 2007

My first Monkey

Yes, it's true. I am one of the only sock knitters in the world (seemingly, anyway) who has never knit a pair of Monkey socks! Well, no longer, my friends!

So here is the first Monkey. I agree with everyone who has expressed a love of this pattern. It's simple and elegant and a very fast knit. I started this sock on Friday night and finished it today, Tuesday morning. Spending time waiting for the car to be serviced contributed to the quick turnaround on this one. :)

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

Nice sock! I haven't knit Monkey socks yet, but I'm sure I'll get to them sometime. I love the color you used.

Angelika said...

Nice to see you with a monkey on your back too. This pattern is just so contagious.

Little Ol' Liz said...

If I could just get the hand of multiple needles, I'd so be there with you!