Wednesday, August 22, 2007

If it's Wednesday, there must be something. . .

Maybe something on the needles? Well, yeah, but it's the same old pair of 2x2 rib socks (almost complete), the tiniest start of a new shawl, and a test knit project that I just now bound off on, but that I can't show you.

How about something to report of knitterly meet-ups? I did go to SnB on Monday night and enjoyed the company of my fellow knitters. And then again today, a few of us met at a local coffee shop and sat knitting, sipping, and chatting for several hours. Great stuff. Blog fodder? Maybe -- if I had taken some pictures, which I didn't! Bad Blogger!

Maybe something that gives hope for the future? In an effort to provide better pictures, and inspired by Wendy's post the other day, I have ordered one of these.


Once it arrives, it should be a great help in getting better-quality pictures for you, dear readers, as well as for creating a stash catalogue for Ravelry.

So stay tuned. I promise something better than this blog post is on the way! :)

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

It was nice knitting away the afternoon today, wasn't it? :) I did seek out that light box and ordered my own. Thanks for the heads up. Oh, and I'm definitely interested in the test knitting thing and I'd appreciate it if you can give me the contact info.

And...my wollmeise came today...pictures soon... :)

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoy your light box as much as I do mine. It makes photography a lot of fun!