Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Vote Different -- or not, but DO vote when the time comes!

Have you seen this? It seems so early for the campaigns to kick off, but I suppose it's not. This time, YouTube and other grassroots viral campaigns may play a big part in this election. Interesting times. Heck, I remember the original Apple add during the Super Bowl. It was definitely groundbreaking advertising at the time.

In knitting news, not much to report. Way too much work to do lately. I did get a chance to purchase a scale and discovered that I am, indeed, about halfway through the available yarn for my feather and fan shawl. It's currently about 51" long, though, so I don't think I'll be using the full skein for it -- a 100+" shawl would be a bit too big, even for me! So looks like there may be a skinny fashion scarf in the future for the remaining yarn.

More later and Happy Spring Equinox!

No comments: