Monday, March 27, 2006

And now for something completely different!


Okay, different to me, anyway. This being my first feable attempt at blogging, please forgive me for being lame. I hope to improve with time, just as good wine does!


The picture shows some of the first projects I did when I got my Knifty Knitters almost two years ago. Since then, I've branched out quite a bit, especially because I discovered the wonderful handcrafted wooden boards made by Sam at http://www.dalooms.com. Since purchasing several of these looms and boards, I've made lots of things like baby booties, scarves, fingerless gloves, baby blankets, and prayer shawls.

If you've never gotten the hang of knitting with needles, try knitting looms. It's reallyl quite simple to do and you can create all kinds of beautiful things.

More to come!

No comments: